Our family spent the last week of August 2018 at Oceansedge
with family friends and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- The house has outstanding views.
One can spend an awful lot of time just gazing out at the water.
- Staying here was less like staying at a rental cottage and
more like staying at a friend’s nice home.
It is attractive, comfortable, fully stocked, and well maintained.
The photos are accurate.
- Our families’ 4 children under the age of 6 loved the tame
wildlife which ate from their hands, and the unique bunkroom.
- The owner takes great pride in the house, and in helping
guests get the most out of their stays.
- Finally, if you have young kids and aren’t sure which part of
Coastal Maine to visit, I strongly recommend Mount Desert
There is just more for kids to do there than other places
Well worth it!
August 25 to Sept 1, 2018